Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello!


My name is  Sue  Kuhr   - now that I have  retired from my nursing job of 35 years I have decided to try something new so ..... 

 “Moments in Time is a service that I will provide for those who would like to document events in their lives. I have always enjoyed taking pictures and make photo albums/books and movies from them. I think that it’s important to have these things to pass on to our families and friends because in this digital world we seem to have somewhat lost that art. It always seems to provide such a sense of joy and contentment to people to have that “hard” copy to go back to time and time again!
I am able to make slide shows with pictures  provided by you  and can even add short videos to them as well.

These can be put to music or narration - whichever you like! I can also design photo books for you of any event in your life.

 Either of these can be used for weddings/rehearsal dinners, 

milestone birthdays, family ancestries, vacations, or anything you think you would like to record.

After talking with you about the subject - we would come up with a certain “theme” you would like to go by and from there I would put together the product.  Each product would be custom made and unique so contact me for an estimate.

Please take a “moment” to go to the other pages to see some of my work!


No comments:

Post a Comment